- PT in Musculoskeletal Sciences - 4 Seats
- PT in Cardiovascular & Respiratory Sciences - 2 Seats
- PT in Neuro Sciences - 4 Seats
- PT in Community Health Sciences - 2 seats
- The curriculum is to train the students to excel in academic skills, evidence-based and ethical practice in all the areas of physiotherapy care.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Neuro Physiotherapy
- Community Physiotherapy
- Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university with a minimum of 50 % marks in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Examination, Methodology and Results
- Dissertation synopsis has to be submitted within 6 months from the date of admission.
- A completed dissertation has to be submitted before 9 months of the final examination.
- Compulsory minimum of 80% of attendance is required
- University exam will be conducted at the end of 3rd academic term and the result will be declared by MUHS, Nashik.
- Level of Passing – 50% and above in both theory and Practical
Admission Procedure – Admission to MPTh course will be given as per the rules and regulations of Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nashik and Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai.
Fee Structure – The fees will be as directed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti of Govt of Maharashtra.